By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why everyday the Wii is gone anyway?

Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
yushire said:
Dont use mozilla if you have one, mozilla always screwing up the site

huh? Mozilla screws up a site? First I heard about this.

Everything works perfectly in Firefox.

Don't mention that to The Boss, though. You're liable to end up with a ban hammer stuck up your nether regions.

Say what?

Certain powers that be do not appreciate the many benefits of using a non-ie operating system.  Of course, you already knew that, I'm sure.

Around the Network

Wow seem youtube really uses their copyright skills right now, cant embed songs right now, it always says no longer available even how I embed it, just click this link and compare, seriously theyre just the same:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMBgSfQI49E

@brute------> You just dont like these kind of songs, these are the best of the bunch there are worse parody songs than these.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
yushire said:

Don't mention that to The Boss, though. You're liable to end up with a ban hammer stuck up your nether regions.

Say what?

Certain powers that be do not appreciate the many benefits of using a non-ie operating system.  Of course, you already knew that, I'm sure.

Whose the boss anyway? I thought its TheSource

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Really Yushire?

I dunno actually, I thought you all knew. Since he is always the one that makes the numbers here in vgchartz so I think he is the one.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Around the Network

The Boss has "The Boss" in his sig...

super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
yushire said:

Say what?

Certain powers that be do not appreciate the many benefits of using a non-ie operating system. Of course, you already knew that, I'm sure.

your way off base here. What ioi had a problem with is people going around saying

I use firefox + addblock + whatever else, I never see adds whatsoever.

Basically saying to ioi, screw you and your source of income to support this site. There is nothing wrong with saying that you use firefox, its saying that you don't support the site while visiting by blocking all the adds. I use firefox all the time, but I still let the adds stay there.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

what's with the hate? I enjoyed the clip. Decent stuff, cruely funny too with the disappearing wii.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

nordlead said:
super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
yushire said:

Say what?

Certain powers that be do not appreciate the many benefits of using a non-ie operating system. Of course, you already knew that, I'm sure.

your way off base here. What ioi had a problem with is people going around saying

I use firefox + addblock + whatever else, I never see adds whatsoever.

Basically saying to ioi, screw you and your source of income to support this site. There is nothing wrong with saying that you use firefox, its saying that you don't support the site while visiting by blocking all the adds. I use firefox all the time, but I still let the adds stay there.

I knew I could get someone to give out the secret code....thanks Nordlead (you have played your role well).