By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamecube games, Recommendations?

I wonder how many people recommending Eternal Darkness or Killer7 have actually played the respective games...

Around the Network

Starcraftsmaniac's list is good.
But: I lent Eternal Darkness a while back and hated it sooooooo much. It was terrible! I wouldn't recommend it..

Top GC games in my eyes:
-Resident Evil 0, REmake
-Timesplitters 2 & 3
-SSBM
-Metroid Prime
-F-Zero
-Ghost Recon (the first level co-op on elite difficulty alone is worth the purchase!)
-Killer 7
-WaveRace was good too..

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Have you played Twilight Princess?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Besides for all the others, I recommend all 3 prince of persia games. The wii version is only $20 if you want a wii version.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I wonder how many people recommending Eternal Darkness or Killer7 have actually played the respective games...

Eternal Darkness is my favorite game from last generation.  I played through it three times to get the full ending.  Absolute perfection.

Killer7, I got for, coincidentally, $7 brand new and it was a pretty good game.  Not perfect by any means, nor really "great" but worth a purchase--especially since you can get it cheap these days.

I've played every game I recommend.  The only one I don't own in MGS:Twin Snakes.

Around the Network

Tails of Symphonia

lemieux-rules66 said:
Tails of Symphonia

Only if you can turn your brain off.

Lots of good ones already mention(Metroid, Viewtiful Joe, Ikaruga), but I must mention one more that comes to mind...

Cubivore! It may or may not be for you, but I really enjoyed it. I guarantee you've never played another game quite like it.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Words Of Wisdom said:
lemieux-rules66 said:
Tails of Symphonia

Only if you can turn your brain off.

Elaborate!

I've heard a lot of good about this game but I've never tried it and know next to nothing about it. 

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

No one loves Luigi ; ; I'd recommend Luigi's Mansion myself^^; and bunch of others but other people already did (*cough* Pikmin *cough*)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1