By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN UK Review: MGS 4 = 9.9 out of 10

Finally, the PS3's first AAA exclusive title!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
Seems little to early to review this game two weeks left.

the game has been finished for more than a month

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Yojimbo said:
Seems little to early to review this game two weeks left.

the game has been finished for more than a month

I know <_<

Hate the shit on the parade but Eurogamer gave MGS4 a 8/10.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=143797&page=3

BeCAREFUL, there are spoilers in his review, but he doesn't really point out what his problems with the game were. Either way, he sounds pretty cranky towards it. I find it strange that Eurogamer let this guy review one of the biggest titles of the year, his only reviews are MarioKart Wii, ArmyofTwo and Pirates of the burning seas.

Konami must not have paid the kick backs to the reviewers like R* did with gta4.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

@BBSIN-How credible is EUROGAMER? Are they well regarded as reviewers?

misteromar mk4 said:
Konami must not have paid the kick backs to the reviewers like R* did with gta4.

lool,,yea I think MGS4 deserves 10 more than GTAIV.They just didn't want to give two 10s one month apart from each other.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
@BBSIN-How credible is EUROGAMER? Are they well regarded as reviewers?

IMO Eurogamer is pretty hit and miss. The guy reviewing MGS4 is pretty new to the Eurogamer staff so I can't really tell if he has really high standards or is just trying to make a name for himself by giving MGS4 the lowest score. Either way, I honestly don't see his gripe about the game. It's like everytime the guy complains about something, he goes on to throw in some positives but disregards them at the end while saying that he's glad MGS (the series) is over with and moving on with MGS is the best thing that could have ever happened.

WOW

just woke up!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Now thats what Im talking about! Woo IGN!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot