By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I watched it.

Didnt answer a thing like normal and left you with tons of questions.

I hate the show.

Around the Network

My mom watches it.

I watched it! man, that was awesome :3

I'd answer ; ; but I know who it was. so that's cheating, lol.

I probably wouldn't watch if I didn't know that they're gonna end it at some point. I wanna know how the story ties together darn it!

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

PDF said:
Who did Hurly play in chess then?

Just to make sure you reallyk now whats going. If you do you should easily know.

This episode progressed so fast compared to a normal episode of Lost.

Um.. just the last episode? Was it when walt visited him?

It's such an obvious answer ; ; lol. I'll give you a hint. but I don't think it should be a spoiler >.> but I'll black it anyway. Just in case.

He was a preist.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!

Around the Network
PDF said:
PooperScooper said:
PDF said:
Who did Hurly play in chess then?

Just to make sure you reallyk now whats going. If you do you should easily know.

This episode progressed so fast compared to a normal episode of Lost.

Um.. just the last episode? Was it when walt visited him?

yah, this last episode. 

No, it wasnt Walt.  It was during the scene when Sayid went to see him.

I didn't see that scene. Periodically I was on the computer checking on how the White Sox were doing.

Recap of what I saw.

Orchids, lab, dead army guys, ship wreck, moved island, ben and jack at john/jeremys funeral, pennys boat, chopper back and forth, claire and jack are bro and sis, claire and jacks dead father is still alive, frozen bomb, dead asian....

Lol ; ; yeah, he was a pretty cool guy. ok, this one's actually a spoiler for sure. so y'know, watch out :3

What do you think happened to Locke? I was shocked to seem him in the casket.

Edit: hey Scooper, you might wanna black all that stuff out.

Also, Who's jeremy? did we know him?

Edit again: whoa, totally the wrong person, sorry ; ; was going off of memory on what I thought your avatar looked like, and I got it wrong ^^; sorry Pooperscooper ; ;

whoops replied to myself instead of edited.

PDF said:
Tokoro said:

Lol ; ; yeah, he was a pretty cool guy. ok, this one's actually a spoiler for sure. so y'know, watch out :3

What do you think happened to Locke? I was shocked to seem him in the casket.

I thought you were gonna answer.

@pooperscooper - It was echo

@tokoro - I wasnt completely.  He was my guess since we found out somone was in the casket.  I still had that omg moment tho.  Where it felt like I was on a rollercoaster and my stomach dropped to see him there.

What happend to him is the big question we are left with. 

One thing is for sure.  This isnt the last we will see of John Locke

It was a recap of what I saw and off the top of my head.

Anyway what do you think happened to the island to make john say they need to go back?

Well, yeah, us, But if someone recorded the episode or hasn't seen it yet, we don't wanna spoil it for them right^^; I'm just trying to be careful myself.

Oh man! I have no idea. I'm wondering "when the island went, lol. Also, what happened to the people on it. AND! When everyone says "go back" do you think they mean go back in time?