By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Igarashi teases us again - Castlevania on Wii is "top secret!" (+ DS 2...)

Yeah, I guess it's confirmed. I hope it's 2.5d with a good art style, the ps360 could have a 3d one.

Around the Network

*hopes the game to be in 2D*

Not so subtle but that's great.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

i hope its 2d if its 3d then i do not want it

DS2 would have four screens, right?

I know long time fans of the series will likely hate me for this, but I want Castlevania Wii to be 3D, and I want to crack the whip.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
DS2 would have four screens, right?

I know long time fans of the series will likely hate me for this, but I want Castlevania Wii to be 3D, and I want to crack the whip.
You know I just want a good game, I do not really care if it's 2d or 3d, although it would be nice to see a good 3d Castlevania.

OMG! I love Konami even more now that they're making a Wii version AND a DS one. Lets hope the Wii one is 2-D

Q:

Anyone ever play the PSP versions?
Are they half as good as the DS ones?
Just wondering since i might get a PSP
(finally) sometime in the near future :)

thanks

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Wow.

2D Castlevania Wii + 2D Wario Land Shake? All I need is a 2D Metroid 5 and the Wii will be the rebirth of 2D euphoria.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

CastleVani is a 2D game whatever capcom did they can't port it to a 3D game so what if a Cellshadin' way a new way to control Alucard or Soma I think with the wii even a 3D CastleVania may be a better than all the past 3D ones.

Aidman said:
CastleVani is a 2D game whatever capcom did they can't port it to a 3D game so what if a Cellshadin' way a new way to control Alucard or Soma I think with the wii even a 3D CastleVania may be a better than all the past 3D ones.

???

oh and it's a konami franchise