By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One interesting fact about you that no one knows!!

I have a 'man crush' on Mario...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

I like women.
People just assume I like women, but they'll never know the truth.

Oh wait...

i speak 3 languages

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@Rubang's ghost: DAYYYYUMMMMM

As for me, well I can stick my tongue up my nose very easily. My tongue's pretty long, so I usually start out by touching the tip of my nose with it. After I get a reaction from that feat is when I stick it inside my nostril for maximum revulsion from my victims.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I just passed my road test today.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

hmmm anything that comes to mind is a little too bad to tell, even anonymously on internet forums.

Actually, I thought of a way to word what people don't know about me. I'm really manipulative some times, and no one knows it because I'm good at it. I'm almost proud of it. 

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

err... I like pichu...

I got a "B" on my Geometry finals today. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I like Selma Blair... and two other girls that look a little like her...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
pichu_pichu said:
err... I like pichu...

Lol, classic pichu.

Edit: y'know what >.> forget the FFXI thing, I'll just say I'm learning japanese! :3 I don't feel as though I'm good enough to talk to someone fluent, but I might be able to manage^^; (P.S. Japanese is awesome :3)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1