By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - One interesting fact about you that no one knows!!

uhh...i...uhh...like...err...uhh...maybe...i dont know!!!! i like video games!!! uhh... yeah. now you!!!

Around the Network

I like the yankees and Patriots. Weird uhh, but yeah I have my reason for liking them and not just bc they win all the time

I can make really good cracking noises with my knuckles any time I want^^;

Kinda boring ; ; but meh. I can also wiggle my left ear, but not my right.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:

I can make really good cracking noises with my knuckles any time I want^^;

Kinda boring ; ; but meh. I can also wiggle my left ear, but not my right.

eww! o_O

I hate olives/sprouts/marmite/John Terry

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

ohh i know now!! i am an amazing artist!!!

i drove on the wrong side of the road for 3-5secs after I pass my driving test ....pulling out of burger king eating a whopper bad idea

I've watched the old Transformers movie from the 80's at least 50 times.

brawl4life said:
i drove on the wrong side of the road for 3-5secs after I pass my driving test ....pulling out of burger king eating a whopper bad idea

HAHA classic.

I once tried to turn off a roundabout onto the lane resevred for incoming traffic...needless to say my driving instructor was not best pleased

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Damn I'm so open, eveyrthing I know, everyone knows. From the "other side of the fence" stuff I do to the things I shave on my body.

I'll just say something I will do before going to bed soon - I'll be the guy mooing out of my window

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->