By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prince of Persia Wii confirmed

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9251049315/m/4081042366/p/1

show your anger

reminder from 2007

Ubisoft is pretty cheerful about Nintendo systems, with their Wii launch games Red Steel and Rayman Raving Rabbids often serving as examples of third-party success on Nintendo platforms.

In an investment meeting reported by Next Generation, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot stated the company currently has 400-500 people dedicated to development on the Wii platform, and believes that they will achieve "Nintendo-like quality" on the Wii next year. That's a lofty goal, considering that's basically comparing yourself to Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy.

Guillemot is extremely enthusiastic about Nintendo's place this generation, saying it "will actually bring more people into the industry" and commenting that the Wii will "continue to do well with no limit to growth." CFO Alain Martinez also pointed out that while a Nintendo DS game can achieve profitability at around 100,000 units sold, a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 game needs to sell considerably more, around 1.3 million copies, to start turning profit.

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

I don't know if I shoild trust ubi after Imagine: Shovelwarez

somehow french sites, do regulary come with news that turns out to be credible, I've noticed over the years

''Hadouken!''

Cool, so I can get both the HD PoP on PC and the Wii PoP on Wii. It's good to own multiple platforms folks.

I've played every PoP so if this will come for a wii as spin off as nothing at all I will play it I don't care if it is a mini games or a ugly graphics a Zack & Wiki style a 2D games a puzzlin' a FPS a a a a a a I don't know I WILL BUY IT AND PLAY IT EVEN FROM ENGLAND, SPAIN or FRANCE to be sent here in my country ALGERIA got it ! ok.

Around the Network

So all the Ubisoft haters in the other thread had better not come in here and be happy now that a Wii title was announced.

OT:

Where are the PSP and DS versions?

DMeisterJ said:
So all the Ubisoft haters in the other thread had better not come in here and be happy now that a Wii title was announced.

OT:

I didn't care if they announced anything for the Wii or not.  I'm just pissed that they killed BG&E's art off.  They won't be forgiven for that ever.  I may not hate them if they make a good Rayman platformer though.

naznatips said:
DMeisterJ said:

OT:

I didn't care if they announced anything for the Wii or not.  I'm just pissed that they killed BG&E's art off.  They won't be forgiven for that ever.  I may not hate them if they make a good Rayman platformer though.

It wasn't directed at you, as I know you stated that you didn't like Beyond Good and Evil's art.

But many other Wii owners were all "Ubi is t3h SUXXORZ", and all of that good stuff, and I just wanted to make sure that they didn't come in here hyping the game up, when they tried to talk bad about Ubisoft.

Epic fail for not having it in English.

Considering Ubisoft didn't even bother to present this at Ubidays it will most likely be some lousy spin-off. Really no reason at all to get excited about.