By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the most stupid bans ever a mod ever gave

PooperScooper said:
iclim4 said:
@Pooper
Just posting "Bwahahaha" can be considered spamming.

Bullshit, first I didn't just post bwahahaha secondly people who post it or lol or others dont get warned.

Some people who drive 15 mph over the speed limit don't get caught for speeding while others do, the world isn't fair. 

What did you type other than "Bwahahaha"?
Anyway,It's just a warning...
To be honest, you did have a point if what you posted was the whole context of the conversation.

ctk495 said:
@iclim
Whatever :p
Haha, konnichiwa always had something against the mods, funny how you took his advice for the thread title. =P

Though I guess I can add a mod's ban on Riot awhile back.
I might not remember it word for word but I'll try.
"Banned for trolling, don't try to comment about the ban because it will just be deleted"
Riot didn't really post anything banworthy IMO and the mod didn't want anyone to comment/argue about the ban...

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
im sorry but... pervert attack on a member!!!!! that was me that got that! lol

Who did you pervert attack?!
We need details!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Okay, not appropriate, especially posting private conversations.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I took the mods name out in my post for that purpose...

Time to make another thread ctk! or atleast salvage the other one. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?