By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are the most stupid bans ever a mod ever gave

I have found some like "your ignorance is annoying" and other one was "Totally gay troll".And everybody's favorite "and your banned again? your my hero. a sony fanboy, i want to become just like you and get banned, seriously."

@Mods please lock the other similar thread made by me not this one :)

Around the Network

Your thread title and opening doesn't connect...
Those aren't stupid reasons for bans, I've seen some of those and they're appropriate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

im sorry but... pervert attack on a member!!!!! that was me that got that! lol

ctk495 said:

I have found some like "your ignorance is annoying" and other one was "Totally gay troll".And everybody's favorite "and your banned again? your my hero. a sony fanboy, i want to become just like you and get banned, seriously."

@Mods please lock the other similar thread made by me not this one :) 

I didnt get a ban but I got stupid warning

That's the downside of reporting people... You're getting a warning alongside Raz for blatantly flaming him with your "Bwahahahahah!" post.

If you want others to remain civil, you should do so yourself.

Sorry didn't know it was against forum rules to laugh at ridiculous postings. I'll be sure to remember that next time and report it when it happens.

Let me go to a Leo-j or Crazzymann thread and start reporting.

His comments weren't that ridiculous. I didn't agree with him but he's allowed to have opinions if they're well-written and not flamebait.

Your post, on the other hand, contributed nothing to the thread other than encouraging a flame war. He later stepped over the line and that's why you both were warned.

"10mil is a sure shot. I think this may mean finishing off the year at this price (2008 not fiscal)."

Obviously you didn't ready my posts.

Then someone comes in blantently trolling by turning a "sony shipment projections" thread into a 360 taking Ps3 to the cleaners.... and I get a warning for something not against forum rules...  

"the profit is now rolling in just in time to price drop this holiday and take PS3 to the cleaners." (Didnt he say not flaimbait?)

That is as ridiculous and fanboyish it gets. Especially the part I bolded. This is the exact same thing Leo-J and Crazzymann gets ridiculed for.

Also if you go look at his 55 previous post you will see how outlandish he really is.

Examples

"So it's pretty much over for the PS3 in the US and worldwide."

"Gran Turismo, like the PS3 is ailing"

"Sony has to give their games away before they achieve respectible numbers"

"US sales are going to be a slaughterfest. Playstations just not important anymore."

"PS3 just isn't a great system"

Should I go on?

Which is why he was warned. 

Exactly my point... Why can't I laugh at a ridiculous and outlandish poster? I should not be warned or reprimanded in anyway... or you can go into a crazzyman/leo-j thread and warn everyone who laughed at them. Then I'll accept my fair and just warning.

Unless you hold some posters to different standards than others.... damn I'm just gonna take this up with a higher up mod.

Feel free. 

Or since no higher up is on and I'm pretty sure I made myself very clear I can save them and myself the headache and you can retract your warning.

I wont even ask for an apology.

Simply put:

NO

I'm Italicized and rocketpig is bolded. I got warned because I laughed at a funny troll post.

@Pooper
Just posting "Bwahahaha" can be considered spamming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

@konnichiwa
Are you sure this thread will have get hundred of replies?

@iclim
Whatever :p

iclim4 said:
@Pooper
Just posting "Bwahahaha" can be considered spamming.

Bullshit, first I didn't just post bwahahaha secondly people who post it or lol or others dont get warned.

MS did the same last year at the cost of a bit of market share and the profit is now rolling in just in time to price drop this holiday and take PS3 to the cleaners.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

an 80 mil profit with so many things included in the mix and the money is flowing in?

Hes blue im green

You also have to realize this was in a "why sony projected 10 mil shipment" thread

Where is kingofwale he would contribute a lot to this thread?

I was banned for saying how I thought a game was already released.

Here is one of my bans

PooperScooper said:
LOL SOLIDAR thought you were leaving

Wow, you are still calling me Solidar? Do you just purposely try to start shit everyday with people for no reason? I AM NOT SOLIDAR. I don't know how many times I have to say that. Jesus, just leave me the hell alone already. Will a mod please ban that retard already?

Funny that you are the same age live in the same state have the same degrees and have the same views as solidar and your account was created after he was banned.. Oh and thanks for insulting me. Thats harassment and you know it.

konnichiwa said:
We need a PooperScooper VS madkiller thread...

Judging by the picture of him in his profile I could kick his dorky ass with both hands tied behind my back, so I am done with that moron.

Oh now you are threatening me. Oh I'm scared.
28 year old going into a vulgar, insulting, threatening, immature rage....