By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Name Is Earl, Who's Watching???

MNIE is one of my favourite shows

If you didn't know much about it, here some info on it//

My Name Is Earl is an Emmy Award-winning American sitcom created by Greg Garcia. It is produced by 20th Century Fox Television. It is currently in its third season and in the United States is broadcast on the NBC television network Thursdays at 8:00 PM Eastern time. On March 3, My Name is Earl started airing on TBS.

Due to the recent Writers' Guild strike, only 22 of the 25 episodes originally planned for the third season were filmed. With the strike now concluded, new episodes began airing April 3rd. It has been renewed by NBC for a fourth season.

The series stars Jason Lee, Ethan Suplee, Jaime Pressly, Eddie Steeples, and Nadine Velazquez. Lee stars in the title role as Earl J. Hickey, a petty crook with occasional run-ins with the law, whose newly won $100,000 lottery ticket is lost when he is hit by a car. While lying in his hospital bed after the accident, he develops a belief in the concept of karma when he hears about it during an episode of Last Call with Carson Daly. He decides he wants to turn his life around and makes a list of all the bad things he's ever done. After doing his first good deed, he finds his $100,000 lottery ticket. He sees this as a sign and, with his new lucky money, he proceeds to cross items off that list, one-by-one, by doing good deeds to atone for them.

English Times-: Thursdays, 10pm on C4, Tonight

Justice is always Right... Oh wait... that was Wright...

Around the Network

i liked season 1, i havent watched it in ages though.

No?
It had 10.7m views in season one
Drop in season two to 9m views
Drop in season three to 7.8m views
I think it did well

Paris Hilton is going to star in Season Four i think

I love this show^^ It goes well with The Office lol^^ 

I was surprised with the way they kept the show going. I was kinda worried when Earl got married

But I suppose it all worked out^^;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network
Tokoro said:

I love this show^^ It goes well with The Office lol^^ 

I was surprised with the way they kept the show going. I was kinda worried when Earl got married

But I suppose it all worked out^^;

I'm guessing you live in America??

I didn't know Earl got married... oh well

Its on tonight can't wait!! =D

Yeah, I've only missed one episode from season two :D

Yeah, I am^^;

Oh, sorry >.< have they not shown that over there? I wouldn't have said that if I knew. Sorry ~.~

'Course,  maybe I'm just talking about him and Joy. lol :3

Also, writing in black is hard when you mess up your typing >.> I guess I could just type it out first and then black it out, but I only just thought of that.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:

Yeah, I am^^;

Oh, sorry >.< have they not shown that over there? I wouldn't have said that if I knew. Sorry ~.~

'Course,  maybe I'm just talking about him and Joy. lol :3

Also, writing in black is hard when you mess up your typing >.> I guess I could just type it out first and then black it out, but I only just thought of that.

Hehe, thats alright.

Maybe you were??? Hmmm...

I'll never know, well I will if Earl does.

lol I know i kept having to write it over and over again! ^^ Maybe that would be easier

I'm watching, thats whose watching. I love that show.

I love that show too, channel 4 left a huge gap between Season 1 and 2 but 3 came along quickly. Yesterday's episode was the best in a while, the COPS episodes were cool too.

I hope the viewing figures don't keep dropping, tune in America! :P