By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 80GB Stock Allocations (NA) + PS2 TRADE IN Deals (EB/GS) - $80 off PS3

Aren't the 80 gig models $500.00.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

the MGS4 bundle situation is getting out of hand

there are like gazillions of them

gazillion PS3's available. Put me down for 3 PS3 console MGS 4 bundles please.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Aren't the 80 gig models $500.00

Same as the Motorstorm bundle, with the addition of the DS3 controller.  It's a bargain.

I'm hoping this will remain the default 80GB bundle until it's replaced with the next hardware revision. 

The new 80 gig will get restocked!?!?

Yes!

I'm so happy, since I might not get the bundle on June 12, and still want the eighty gig, this would be awesome.

lol I don't even know the price of them anymore!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Darth, is that an official tv spot for Metal Gear?

Ynwa.

Incase anyone is confused

80gig + standard MGS4 + dualshock 3 controller = 500$

Konami limited edition US Gunmetal Gray 40gig + MGS4 Collectors(one with extra discs)+ Gunmetal Gray dualshock 3 controller = 600$

@tyephoid

nope....its the AMAZING MGS4 theatrical trailer.....if you watch it you won't get a 360....lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ssyn said:

Incase anyone is confused

80gig + standard MGS4 + dualshock 3 controller = 500$

Konami limited edition US Gunmetal Gray 40gig + MGS4 Collectors(one with extra discs)+ Gunmetal Gray dualshock 3 controller = 600$

Aahh, that's what I was waiting for.  I might pick that one up since I'd be buying MGS4 anyways and want the BC, getting the dualshock is a bonus also.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

It is a pretty good deal as far as money, but why would you want to trade in your memory card if you are about to get a b/c model.  You'd think they'd work something out so you can trade it in the next day.