By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Death JR Wii reviews.

i would like to see a psp game do really well and then the devs take it to the next level and make a dedicated game

*fingers crossed*

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Tuulikk said:
How will the game sell? I hope it will sell good, but I don't think it will.

I think it will sell very bad, I mean noone really expected something good to come off this and now that is does seem to be good and deserving of good sales no one is going to give it the attation it deserves. Come on guys everyone wants more quality titles, but they have to sell in the first place (otherwise we wil always be stuck with babyz and shit)

Well, Ubisoft loves us Wii and DS gamers so much. I like Rabbids, but come on! I think, the more shit on the shelves, less people will notice the good titles, especially if they ain't advertised in a good way. So I guess your right. But I will still hope for something between 300 000 - 650 000 in about a year because of the big Wii install base.

Tuulikk said:
SleepWaking said:
Tuulikk said:
How will the game sell? I hope it will sell good, but I don't think it will.

I think it will sell very bad, I mean noone really expected something good to come off this and now that is does seem to be good and deserving of good sales no one is going to give it the attation it deserves. Come on guys everyone wants more quality titles, but they have to sell in the first place (otherwise we wil always be stuck with babyz and shit)

Well, Ubisoft loves us Wii and DS gamers so much. I like Rabbids, but come on! I think, the more shit on the shelves, less people will notice the good titles, especially if they ain't advertised in a good way. So I guess your right. But I will still hope for something between 300 000 - 650 000 in about a year because of the big Wii install base.

I don't think it will even sell 200.000, really this title has no anticipation at all and is going under everybodys radar, andif they do see it in the shops they will think it's not that good anyway.

mmm... this was not expected... I will rent it, to take a look at it.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yeah, I completely forgot about it until I saw this thread. And before that I hadn't expected much to begin with. I'm not expecting anything close to great sales. Even the PSP versions didn't break 200k (170k and 40k according to VGC numbers).

Still, it sounds like it might've turned out pretty good. I'll have to look into it once more reviews are up.

Around the Network

Im interested in this game.

wow, I'm incredibly surprised...incredibly surprised. I was under the impression it was shovel ware. I may just have to check it out now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

actually, this quote just sold me on it.

"Particularly refreshing was Louie the Llama's theme restaurant, mapped similar to a Chuck E. Cheese's with disturbing accuracy. Of course, during the three or four levels that you spend pursuing Louie through his waffle house, you are under the influence of his psychotropic waffle syrup and therefore hallucinating, but that just makes the experience all the more visually staggering. Kaleidoscopic tunnels of undulating rainbow colors and bizarre visual filters that warp both the palette and the geometry of the environment provide a distinct and welcome departure from the standard hyper-realistic visuals of next-gen games."

I am so buying this.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Is this a direct port of the PSP version?

If so, It's hard to see why it's getting such good reviews.

DMeisterJ said:
Is this a direct port of the PSP version?

If so, It's hard to see why it's getting such good reviews.

It's a port with allot of work put into it, or so it seems, and the controls seem to be fantastic.