By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beyong Good and Evil 2 'Debut' Teaser

rocketpig said:
I maintain faith that someday, Xbox owners will complete their cranium-anal removal surgeries en masse and stop buying the same game 6 times a year.

I'm an optimist!

Uh... Yeah, okay. Even I don't buy that line. Gah, this game will bomb.

And yet, clearly Ubisoft understands that and said "Hey, I bet we can make this appeal to Xbox owners if we screw the style of the first one (and any of its devoted fanbase) and make it gritty and badass."

I can't wait to find out that Jade's braw size has tripled and she's become blond.

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

I own an XBox 360 so I will be able to buy this when it comes out, but I still think they choose some bizzare platforms to release BG&E2 for ...

Realistically, the only games which tend to sell well on the XBox 360 and PS3 are First Person Shooters, Sports Games, Racing games and the occasional sandbox game; something like BG&E is never going to be widly accepted by current owners of these systems and the game will (probably) not attract many people who would be interested in this game towards these platforms.

Yep that is what I thought, I will still play it, but I want to see nintendo quality support from Ubisoft, I geuss we will never see it though.

sc94597 said:
Ubisoft better make red steel 2 good to make up for their poor support.

Well, judging by the trailer it might be a humurous game, who knows other than.......Ubisoft!

_A_C_E_ said:
sc94597 said:
Ubisoft better make red steel 2 good to make up for their poor support.

Well, judging by the trailer it might be a humurous game, who knows other than.......Ubisoft!

What? I don't see how that is relevent to my post.

whoa that pig looks ugly as hell....why on earth did they change the original artstyle?

Around the Network

LOL you guys are awesome :D I will admit I loved the art style of the first one, but I can't judge the quality or art style of this game from just that teaser, I'd have to see the game in motion before I can judge it, the first one used colors in completely badass ways, and well so far, all that clip showed us was that they were in a desert :P Give it a chance guys XD

@Naz, I think I would shit myself if they sezzied out Jade XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

naznatips said:
rocketpig said:
I maintain faith that someday, Xbox owners will complete their cranium-anal removal surgeries en masse and stop buying the same game 6 times a year.

I'm an optimist!

And yet, clearly Ubisoft understands that and said "Hey, I bet we can make this appeal to Xbox owners if we screw the style of the first one (and any of its devoted fanbase) and make it gritty and badass."

I can't wait to find out that Jade's braw size has tripled and she's become blond.

Exactly.  I'll claw my fucking eyes out.  The style turned this into a first day PC purchase to a .... maybe, just maybe, borrow it.  I'm sure not paying a dime for it now.  This is just as bad as the real life Mario.

Hilarious clip, but I have dwindling faith in all of the big franchises from these guys nowadays (Ubi).
I think I'll get my kicks out of HL2: Episode 3 and Spore, Starcraft 2 etc this year instead.

Mummelmann said:
Hilarious clip, but I have dwindling faith in all of the big franchises from these guys nowadays (Ubi).
I think I'll get my kicks out of HL2: Episode 3 and Spore, Starcraft 2 etc this year instead.

Amen.

Isn't it ironic though?  Ubisoft finally looks to be fixing Prince of Persia, and they decide to kill BG&E at the same time.  What a crappy trade!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
naznatips said:
rocketpig said:

I'm an optimist!

Exactly. I'll claw my fucking eyes out. The style turned this into a first day PC purchase to a .... maybe, just maybe, borrow it. I'm sure not paying a dime for it now. This is just as bad as the real life Mario.

*Throws up in disgust*

First, Banjo-Kazoo is transformed from a platformer to a racer/platformer but mostly racer...just to appeal the hardcore crowd that don't like platformers, but violent racers instead....then Beyond Good and Evil is changed completly in its feel and art style just to appease those that don't like the original, cartoon style that was a part of what made it so great...

What's next? Adding guns in a Sonic game?

...Oh...right...

Shadow

.........Let's just hope that this game doesn't suggest that good games should be left alone and never have sequels.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)