By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1UP Review --- Ninja Gaiden 2 --- **B-**

Well DMC4 was a bitter disappointment

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I wonder how Itagaki (or whatever) will react. Probably like a douche.
I'm sorry i jus hate Itagaki (remember when he says things like everyone else games are crap, mine is da best).

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
I'm sorry i jus hate Itagaki (remember when he says things like everyone else games are crap, mine is da best).

Well he did praise GTAIV

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

darthdevidem01 said:

Well that is of course your opinion and I'm sure others (like myself) disagree with you. I've enjoyed playing DMC4 (though I haven't finished it yet) and I'm looking forward to getting NG2 next week on the first day!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.

Ninja Gaiden 2: Gameplay Videos
http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=143492

Looks very promising. Camera is OK to me.

Around the Network

Well I guess there was more to say.

smbu2000 said:
Kratos said:

Well he did praise GTAIV

That he did, but he called Tekken 6 crap, and Dead ro Alive 4 awesomness. I think its the other way around mr Itagaki.

Off Topic: Saw Iron Man yesterday, it was awesome.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

ok.HAZE. YH shut up

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Kratos said:
smbu2000 said:
Kratos said:

Well he did praise GTAIV

That he did, but he called Tekken 6 crap, and Dead ro Alive 4 awesomness. I think its the other way around mr Itagaki.

Off Topic: Saw Iron Man yesterday, it was awesome.

Haha, well Team Ninja MADE DOA4, so of course he would say that it's great! hahaha Maybe he just hates on other games in the same genre as the games he makes, e.g. NG vs. DMC, and DOA vs. Tekken

darthdevidem01 said:

Agreed the backtracking, fighting the same bosses over and over, one metal sound track per character, the same level setting being recycled over and over. DMC 4 was boring and I got a full refund upon return witin 3 days. 7 days return in store policy.

1 up review disappointing. I think NG2 probably deserves a score of around 85%.