By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fag but AWESOME Guitar Hero: On Tour trailer! (tutorial)

EDIT, title just change to "Fag is AWESOME Guitar Hero: On Tour trailer! (tutorial)" if any minority just feel uncomfortable for the title. Appologize for any inconvience and unable to change title feature. Hope you enjoy the show.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

Fag?? Isn't that a bit homophobic? Which i'm sure breaks the rules of this site...

Fag?? Does that stand for something or is it anti-gay.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Tell me how would you describe this kind of character? Definitely not sissy, Metrosexual? I won't just called it Gay out. Don't be so sensitivity, it is nothing wrong for being homosexual, am I right? Squall_Leonhart & MaximusOptimus

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Well the thing is you didn't actually need to describe the character of the guy at all...

You could have just put Awesome GH: On Tour trailer and avoided all the comments on the homophobic nature of the title...

Around the Network

OK, OK. To avoid homophobic suspicious, I support both www.GayGamer.net & www.Lesbiangamer.com !

macross said:
Tell me how would you describe this kind of character? Definitely not sissy, Metrosexual? I won't just called it Gay out. Don't be so sensitivity, it is nothing wrong for being homosexual, am I right? Squall_Leonhart & MaximusOptimus

I could careless, i use almost every demeaning word out there since i believe it is not the word but rather the intent of the person who said it that is bad.  I just wanted to know if you meant something else by it, like if FAG stood for some other words.  I am not sensitive at all lol.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

MaximusOptimus said:
macross said:

I could careless, i use almost every demeaning word out there since i believe it is not the word but rather the intent of the person who said it that is bad. I just wanted to know if you meant something else by it, like if FAG stood for some other words. I am not sensitive at all lol.

Is OK. We ain't Xbox Live. We won't just persecute minority.

That was about 3 minutes too long.

You probably would have gotten away with it in the body of the post. But putting it on the subject line will get you a lot of flack.

And just so you know, there is a difference between saying homosexual, and saying fag.

It's like if I said "what? I didn't mean anything by it. I support all the Nig***s in the world", and then linked to a few pro black sites. It's derogatory.