By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is there something wrong with me?

I bought GTAIV for the ps3 on launch day but havent been able to pull myself away from Mario kart Wii and Pixeljunk monsters long enough to play it...

Also i got Wii fit launch day and have only spent about 2 hours on that...

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Around the Network

so you havn't played GTA IV yet even though you got it on launch?? or you have played it & got bored??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

fuegonian said:

I bought GTAIV for the ps3 on launch day but havent been able to pull myself away from Mario kart Wii and Pixeljunk monsters long enough to play it...

Also i got Wii fit launch day and have only spent about 2 hours on that...

I think im worse. I was in the store to buy Age of Empires 2, but I dont know how I did it, I came out with Civilization 4 Warlords expansion pack! Then I went back and I was going to return it but I couldn't because I'd opened it and copyright laws prevented me. So I bought Civilization 4 then I took it home and found out that I couldn't run it on my old pc. So then I went out and bought new CPU, Ram, motherboard, graphics parts all to play a game that I never intended to buy.

I didn't buy Age of Empires 2 for another year.

But yea for me thats perfectly normal. I didn't even use my Wii for 3 months and it took about 6 months to even look at Zelda and my PS3 often goes for months at a time without even being turned on!

Tease.

Haha, the Civ story is a good one! A mate of mine bought a $1500 laptop purely to play Civ 4 multiplayer with me and another mate.

-
I've played a few hours of it (GTA4)  but every time i go to play it now it seems like to much effort when i could be racing online in Mario Kart in less than a minute.

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

Yes GTa4 needs some investment. Its no fast-food game. BTW it really gets awesome when you come to the second hiding-place. The longer I play it the more I subscribe to the Perfect 10 reviews. In the beginning it had some lengths.

Around the Network

i played it and got bored as well TBH. friend came over for the entire weekend but we only ended up playing for around 3 hours the whole weekend lol xD

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeah, there's something wrong with you, you go for west coast :P

OT: No, nothing wrong with you, mariokart wii is very addictive, and you get into it straight away.

I'm the same as you. Some of the games I own, but haven't even started:

Psychonauts
Company of Heroes
Silent Hill 3
Galactic Civilizations
Civilization 4
Splinter Cell Trilogy

I also got an hour or so into Kingdom Hearts and Ratchet & Clank before going back to Europa Universalis and Team Fortress 2, not to mention I still haven't finished Super Paper Mario, Zack&Wiki or UR MR GAY.

Those are all excellent games I'm glad to have on my shelves, but it'll be a while before I can give them them the attention they deserve.

The old relationship is still giving more than a new one could, but there will come a time when boredom sets in, and a passionate new relationship with another game will feel a lot better.

... damn, I'm seeing parallels to my recent breakup everywhere. =P

Yea there is something wrong with you........you waste too much time playing video games. Hey if MK keeps you occupied then screw GTA4 it can ait.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

maybe you just have a fetish for italian plumbers

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot