By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Poontastic Wii, The secrect of increasing intimacy and sexual tension.

FJ-Warez said:
finalsquall said:
I play games for myself :D I can pull chicks the old fashion way. Games are meant to repel women not to gather them.

Games are not supposed to repel women, bad and sexist games repel women... ButI you don´t want to share you hobby with a woman, well is your choice...

Now I understand why my girlfriends were not getting hot while playing Mortal Kombat...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:
finalsquall said:
I play games for myself :D I can pull chicks the old fashion way. Games are meant to repel women not to gather them.

Games are not supposed to repel women, bad and sexist games repel women... ButI you don´t want to share you hobby with a woman, well is your choice...

I thought the ladies liked Duke Nukem...

well one of my lady friends and i was checkin out wii fit last nite and i must say it was awesome watching her play that hoola hoop mini game and well one thing led to another but it might have reached their even without wii fit still it was fun watchin her play that hoola hoop game

When guys realize a girl is playing online in Halo 3 they go berserk. Almost like they have never had social interactions with females. This thread reminds me of that.

elgefe02 said:
FJ-Warez said:
finalsquall said:

Now I understand why my girlfriends were not getting hot while playing Mortal Kombat...

Thats a really good game for men, but a real childish game for women... sad world...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."