By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are you hoping Nintendo will announce at E3?

Animal Crossing Wii and New Super Mario Bros. 2 for DS would be so awesome I would die :P

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network

Kingdom Hearts 3 IN BEFORE SORIKU!

I would like a new Star fox game.

Pikmin 3, but even above that Mother 3, or a compilation of all 3 mother games for the DS :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

fix brawl's online would be great. I'd love to play with no delay.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

new IPs and KH3.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network
Tokoro said:
Pikmin 3, but even above that Mother 3, or a compilation of all 3 mother games for the DS :3

*Whimpers*

The sheer awesome of even the idea of a mother compilation...

Any of these games:
Zelda
Starfox
Pikmin
KH3(Wii exclusive)

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Rath said:
Tokoro said:

*Whimpers*

Wouldn't that be the coolest thing ever? if that happened I'd never take it out of my DS. I'd have to buy a new DS just to play other games lol^^

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!

Rath said:
Tokoro said:

*Whimpers*

I'd love to try the 3 games in a compilation, SSBB has gotten me VERY interested in the series and I am sure I am not the only one.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Have you never played the SNES version of Earthbound? shoot ; ; I guess it's not that well known.

I'm sure you'd love it, I'm genuinely surprised when someone says they don't like it.

I like Mother 2 more than 3, and both more than 1^^;; it might change if I got Mother 3 in english though, (probably not due to growing up on Earthbound ; ;) lol