By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HAZE will not drop much in sales next week.

The reviews kept me from buying this game and just renting it. When I first played the 2nd level (the one where you first use a vehicle) I agreed with the reviews alot, the driving and shooting while on the vehicle seems broken. But once I played through the whole game I enjoyed it alot more, mostly because of the online co-op. Then when I played multiplayer I thought this game is actually very fun, even if its not bug free. I think if this game does well it will be cause its one of the few PS3 games where you can play online co-op as well as have split screen (which i wish COD4 had).

Around the Network

Why do people want this crappy game to sell? I see a few people with multiple standards and hopes dependent on what platform a crappy game is released for...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

too bad lots of people are going to be trading in their copies of haze for MGS4 it seems.

You know what...I like Sega, and Segajon seems like a cool guy... I'ma buy Haze to help his prediction come true.

jankazimierz said:
The reviews kept me from buying this game and just renting it. When I first played the 2nd level (the one where you first use a vehicle) I agreed with the reviews alot, the driving and shooting while on the vehicle seems broken. But once I played through the whole game I enjoyed it alot more, mostly because of the online co-op. Then when I played multiplayer I thought this game is actually very fun, even if its not bug free. I think if this game does well it will be cause its one of the few PS3 games where you can play online co-op as well as have split screen (which i wish COD4 had).

If you only own a PS3 and don't mind the shit single-player mode the co-op and MP aren't bad, though they're not outstanding by any means, either.

Really though, in the overall scope of things (non-PS3 games included), Haze is way down there. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
jankazimierz said:

If you only own a PS3 and don't mind the shit single-player mode the co-op and MP aren't bad, though they're not outstanding by any means, either.

Really though, in the overall scope of things (non-PS3 games included), Haze is way down there.

And how about in the PS3-centric scope of things?  Where is Haze in that?

@Rocketpig

say my friend wants to buy an (exclusive) FPS for Ps3 NOW!

Resistance or HAZE?? (so not counting COD4 or UT 3)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Words Of Wisdom said:
rocketpig said:
jankazimierz said:

And how about in the PS3-centric scope of things? Where is Haze in that?

CoD4
RFoM
Warhawk (if you love vechicles, this would be higher, I don't)
TF2 (only because it's a crap port compared to PC/360)
Haze

I haven't played UT yet. I think that's about it. Am I missing any shooters?

darthdevidem01 said:
@Rocketpig

say my friend wants to buy an (exclusive) FPS for Ps3 NOW!

Resistance or HAZE?? (so not counting COD4 or UT 3)

Resistance, all day, every day. Unless co-op is massively important to the guy, which still makes Haze a rental (how many times are you going to co-op the same SP campaign?).

Plus, you can get RFoM for about $25 now. 

I've played the game for about 2 hours, and I've played five or six games online, and I can say that it's not a great game. It is highly mediocre.

It will be a million seller though. Source says 500k in America, and I'm sure it'll do the same in "Others". But we'll see. I say 750k-1 mil lifetime.