By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Answer the game name, figure out its developer.

Example: rDndluaa:aonhtrM 

Developer clue: In there with Oni.  

Need help w/ coming up with a scrambled game name: http://www.superkids.com/aweb/tools/words/scramble/

Around the Network

Marathon: Durandel made by Bungie

Here's mine:

aaiadaknt

Developer clue: This developer felt the shit "storm" after the massive failure this game turned out to be. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

?

segajon said:
?
Pay attention to the quotations surrounding the word storm. Also this would be easier to answer for someone familiar with PC gaming history. I'm sure shio, Naz or ssj12 could answer this in a second.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

daikatana - Ion Storm

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
daikatana - Ion Storm

Good job sir. Here's your cookie.

Since Mr. Bubbles doesn't want to give back, I'll keep this going.

Word Scrammble:

ghitn tsrmase msla yuasrtad 

Developer Clue:

This developer sent overnight packaging of a computer in the shape of a capsule all the way from Japan to Metro City. It must have cost a fortune. 

Saturday Night Slam Masters - Capcom

:atarSgte eAnalcli ehT

A canceled game developed by a studio who adds "insight" into their games.

Stargate: The Alliance - Perception PTY?

Stargate SG-1: The Alliance - Perception Studios