By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fallout 3 confirmed for 360 :)

It's coming for the 360, PS3, and PC. :)

http://www.xboxic.com/news/3016

"One of the biggest RPG franchises in history, Fallout, just got confirmed for all major gaming platforms instead of PC only through GameInformer leaking their July issue cover. Not much information yet is known, except that we’ll be drooling until the game arrives in 2008."

"We’re blowing the lid off of one of the most anticipated returns of a franchise - Fallout 3. We bring you inside Bethesda and give you the first details about this post-apocalyptic open-ended RPG that’s hitting the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in 2008"

Around the Network

Cool, are there any in game pics, besides the other demo???like actual gameplay?

I think Game Informer got a world exclusive and I'm not sure when their next issue will be out :(

I liked Fallout 1, but I never played 2...3 might be cool though =)

whats Fallouts setting

Around the Network

never played fallout is it reccomended?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

All major platforms, what the hell does that mean? DS?

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

i was very impressed by the teaser... until it said fall 2008... then i just went "meh" because that's too far off to think about right now.

That's great. I was hoping that with Bethesda making this game it would make its way to consoles, like they did with Oblivion.

Fallout is bascially the best computer RPG franchise in the history of gaming, and has a very cult-like status and rabid fanbase.

Fallout is an isometric RPG (ala Final Fantasy Tactics) in a post-World War 3 setting, in the USA, west coast in the 2080s. The storyline is strong, humorous, and one of the best written ones ever.

The gameplay also featured alot of multiple paths for it being 11 years old for F1. I haven't got a chance to play F1/2, but I plan on buying it.

Fallout has garnered pretty much "RPG of the Century" status on tons of RPG websites. Certainly a top-tier Western/Computer RPG.

Its no suprise, however, that its coming to 360. I am more suprised it's coming to PS3, however.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.