By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any body remember ReBoot? You know, the TV series?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot 

It was basically cancelled after about 2 (Three?) Moveies, which pissed me off, as the last movie ended with their arch rivial re appearing and saying "The chase begins... now!" And there was supposed to be a follow p to this movie, and maybe more episodes... However, I guess te films weren't profitable.... but now this...

http://www.reboot.com/

A timer with the reboot symbol at the bottom... Could this mean...

...Anybody?

(Even the Wiki mentions the mysterious timer and the plans that the series may make a comeback, but I'm not to trusting of Wikipedia...)

(It was the first ever CGI Television show BTW)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

I used to watch it, not because I really liked it, but I was amazed by the animation.

It's obviously a show for like 12 year olds, so I am not interested anymore, but it's good to see it still around.

I remember a friend of mine really liked this show and I had to watch it with him every time I came to his house. It was something about having to defeat human players in a game or else their city would suffer destruction?

Bump... Anyone else?

I remember seeing it as a kid and wondering how the hell they animated the show like they did...I remember not liking the style though...looked boring so I changed the channel.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

yeah, I remember thinking the computer animation was cool, but that the show was lame. Never cared much for it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Never even heard of it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I can't believe that no one really enjoyed or knew of this show before! I used to love this show!

I remember going "Whoa, the first CGI cartoon!!!" and getting really excited, and then never watching a single episode. I did stumble across some trading cards from the series though. Didn't know they made movies.

I remember it, some episodes were decent, and some were kind of lame. I liked it for the CGI animation which was pretty good for the time. Was a long time ago... Looks like they have about 4 seasons of it on youtube. It's almost a dozen years old now, but seems like it was longer... (I thought it was late 80s, but looks like it came out mid 90s...?)