By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Age of Conan 400,000 subscribers already

Ehhh Im not really interested in this. I played WoW for a year straight and loved it. This doesnt look as fun to me. Not to mention end game is key for me. I dont care about leveling. If there isnt end game material, count me out.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Age of Conan got loads of raid instances, just as WoW. They also got a good PvP system. You get PvP experience by killing people in battlegrounds. Higher PvP levels will grant you better items

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!

Lol just tested my system and It said it failed. I looked at what I failed at and I passed everything except... HD space lol. It says it needs 30gb! Thats quite a bit. So I can run it on my PC on low settings, I wonder how that would play.

What does this game cost monthly?

OT:

Here in Norway, it is supply constrained like hell. I looked up 2 local stores (from the net) and they said that they had recieved 40 copies, and had over 400 people in line, and that this was the case for almost the whole chain.

Of course, this is simply anedoctal, but the game looks like it is going to be huge.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

It almost got the same cost as WoW, like 11-13 Euro a month (dunno how much dollar, probably multiply it with 1.6). It depends on your payment method.

MK7!! 3DS friend code: 0688 - 5579 - 0994

Also playing DotA2 beta!