By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NO AFRIKA For Europe --- WHY SONY WHY!!

darthdevidem01 said:
@PooperScooper

why do you think they carried out the murder though..??

Humans probably aggravating them on going on their land....if we KILLED so many lions as a mere sport then why can they not retaliate if we encroach upon their territory

Exactly my point Darth, the lions should be able to maul or bite the player to death if they player gets too close. That would add an entire stealth element to the game. They should also give the player a gun to "protect" himself, as well as a jeep to run over the away from dangerous wildlife. There should also to be money/rewards system where the player could sell the fur of a jaguar and ivory of a elephant to the blackmarket for upgradable items (like RE4). My ultimate suggestion is that the player should be able to control the animals vs other player controlled photographers online, that would be freaking epic.

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
Probably won't be the case. If it is the case just import it from America.

Do you mean Amerika?

bbsin said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@PooperScooper

Humans probably aggravating them on going on their land....if we KILLED so many lions as a mere sport then why can they not retaliate if we encroach upon their territory

Exactly my point Darth, the lions should be able to maul or bite the player to death if they player gets too close. That would add an entire stealth element to the game. They should also give the player a gun to "protect" himself, as well as a jeep to run over the away from dangerous wildlife. There should also to be money/rewards system where the player could sell the fur of a jaguar and ivory of a elephant to the blackmarket for upgradable items (like RE4). My ultimate suggestion is that the player should be able to control the animals vs other player controlled photographers online, that would be freaking epic.

A gun to "protect" himself.... right... Protect... I getcha *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

That sounds like suicide, Theme Park, The Sims and other similar games do very well in Europe usually.

I thought the PS3 was region free.

Just buy it from the US. Obviously English should be ok for ya. Probably cheaper anyways.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
bbsin said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@PooperScooper

A gun to "protect" himself.... right... Protect... I getcha *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Just reminds me of Southpark

"Look Out!  There coming right for you!" 

Kasz216 said:
Just reminds me of Southpark

"Look Out!  There coming right for you!" 

With the weak dollar, you're probably better off importing it anyway (even with potential customs taxes I'd guess).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wouldn't europeans be more interested in Afrika than most regions ?

PS3 baby - Import it :P no lost :) unless it's all in Japanese - then it's down to your Japanese schooling :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil