By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NO AFRIKA For Europe --- WHY SONY WHY!!

import it

Around the Network

@windbane

lol...I just realized

PS3 is region free..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wheres the quote of sony saying that? I see a quote of someone saying sony said it....

This could mean a lot of things. Sony wont be publishing it and someone else will.

Sony wont be publishing it at the same time Japan does...

Afrika is already in Europe why do we need it? J/K...

ps3 games are not region locked, buy the US version.
dualshock 3 buy the US version.

still they should release it for Europe and show Europe some love seeing as how its becuase of Europe they can brag about beating the 360 in. also europe is very fond of sony products.

Around the Network
libellule said:
And NO Dualshock 3 for the 12th june

(it may come to Europe in July)

Considering the vibration is important to play MGS4 (according to a french preview) it is quite sad for Europe ...

With the current value of the Euro to the US Dollar, why not import a DS3 controller from the US?  Could be the best 25 euros (Plus S&H, etc) you spent on a controller.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

If it has no death and violence involved, I don't want it. What's the point of taking pictures of wildlife if there's no risk (like getting mauled by a Lion) ? If i wanted to look at wildlife then I'd get planetearth for BluRay.

Cougarman said:
europe is sony's most loyal and biggest market would be really stupid to not release afrika in europe, but we hardly know anything about this game it may still get euro release

Well, since Europe is already Sony's garbage dump for the remaining sixaxis controllers, it shouldn't surprise that it gets similar treatment also in other areas. But I suggest to all European Sony followers to reward this policy by buying even more of their products, so that they know for sure that we enjoy being treated as second class customers.

@bbsin

boooo!!

Lions are innocent & cool....stop victimizing them!

they will do us no harm....they are actually very nice & noble creatures

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@bbsin

boooo!!

Lions are innocent & cool....stop victimizing them!

they will do us no harm....they are actually very nice & noble creatures

watch Ghost in the Darkness then come back and tell me that.