By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official MGS4 review Thread

Kingsora_be said:

Ow yeah I heard about that PU gave it only a 90, actually  I don't really take PU serious anymore. They gave AC a 99, GTA 4 100 and Viking a 90...

If you know then that there is also a journalist there who thinks every Nintendo game is godlike, then it is difficult to take them serious of course, in my opinion they are sometimes a little bit anti-sony, anyways I will add the score ^^

Yupz i agree with you there, but i think Jurjen is the best one even though he is a big nintendo fanboy. But he gives accurate scores, that i usually agree with (gave god of war 2 a 94)

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Shameless said:
I'd rather know the pros and cons of the game instead of the scores. Any chance you can sum them up?

You can see the pro and the contra's now from 2 magazines now in the first post (I have those mags lying here next to me )

And you're probably right Kratos, but after the scores like AC, GTA4, Viking and some others....

And then they only gave MGS4 a 90, that means the game is just as good for them as Viking (and that game sucked) and the review says MGS4 is fenomenal, little bit strange, right???

""3% too much incomprehensible bullshit in between for the not-fans""

I hope it is still comprehensible to me :(

I also hope others reviews will keep the score and comment very high (earlier reviews could be biased...)

Time to Work !

libellule said:
""3% too much incomprehensible bullshit in between for the not-fans""

I hope it is still comprehensible to me :(

I also hope others reviews will keep the score and comment very high (earlier reviews could be biased...)

Heheh, I've been spending the last two weeks reading up on MGS just so I'm not completely lost when I pick up MGS4.

I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since the last modern installment of the series. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

slightly off topic but what is ac?

Around the Network

air conditioner

*runs*

headshot91 said:
slightly off topic but what is ac?

Hehe

AC= Assassin's Creed

@rocketpig

7 years??

did you not play MGS3?