By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much did SOTC sell?

SOTC(Shadow of the colossus) I knwo it wasn't a flop in sales like Okami but in VGchartz..there is 2 games(same game) with different sales data....JPN and U.S. Why don't they just add it up as one game??

---

Around the Network

SotC sold atleast a million copies WW LTD

Apparently it wasn't great...

but the game was Epic...never played it personally

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Apparently it wasn't great...

but the game was Epic...never played it personally

really?  I never played it myslef either but my brother did and he loved it

The game is excellent..but someone needs to combine the sales for all regions for this game.

---

Around the Network

@riachi

for a game of that quality....a million is a crime

probably because more people like us who didn;t buy it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@riachi

for a game of that quality....a million is a crime

probably because more people like us who didn;t buy it
my brother did buy the game and still has it

The game's all kind of awesome BUT it's technically challenged as in they were pushing the machine so hard it started making creaking noises. We're talking framerate dips and extreme tearing (which they hid under a blur filter that kills all detail). If you can stomach that, it's a terrific title.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
The game's all kind of awesome BUT it's technically challenged as in they were pushing the machine so hard it started making creaking noises. We're talking framerate dips and extreme tearing (which they hid under a blur filter that kills all detail). If you can stomach that, it's a terrific title.

I haven't played it but the art design is awesome

Lord_Yggdrassil said:
SOTC(Shadow of the colossus) I knwo it wasn't a flop in sales like Okami but in VGchartz..there is 2 games(same game) with different sales data....JPN and U.S. Why don't they just add it up as one game??
 I can only find SOTC with the Americas number can you show me the one with Japan's number?