By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 comes to europe in 2007

Free points for those worthless stars is always a good thing. Mario Kart Wii is going to be the big N anouncement in E3. Metroid Games have always been close to the american releace. There, all bases covered. Nice find Rol.

Edit: Hallo freund. Wie geht es? 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
VonShigsy said:

Es is gut. Ich bin nitch so gut mit Deutch. Aber, Ich kann es sprechen.

But, it's good to hve an actually confermation. There was that rumor floating around. Guess Mario Kart does exist.

What is the deal with the online play?? can you do co-op, or just download new missions or can you compete with others?

Smashchu said:
VonShigsy said:

Es is gut. Ich bin nitch so gut mit Deutch. Aber, Ich kann es sprechen.

But, it's good to hve an actually confermation. There was that rumor floating around. Guess Mario Kart does exist.

ich auch can nicht so gut shreiben, ich verstehe aber besser. Rumor has it that you won't play co-op or rival missions , but you will download new levels and missions. It was just a rumor though, along with that red Vision rpg that was proven false.

RolStoppable said:I got an e-mail today which states that it will be possible to combine your Wii account with your account on the NoE website in the near future (mid-july is my guess). It will be possible to trade in stars for Wii points which is a great thing in my opinion. 

I have always had my wii linked with my NoA account. This wasn't possible for Europe? What are these stars you are referring to?

Around the Network

These stars were giving to gamers in Europe who bought games. You bought a GC or GBA game, inside was a unique code and you got stars. They could be traded for Nintendo-ringtones, backgrounds, etc. but also - if you had a lot of them - for the collector's edition of Zelda. They're pretty useless these days so I'm glad the star-catalog is being updated.

Edit: Erm... someone already answered that one... 

I'm going to buy Zack and Wiki! And you should so too.

You had the option when you bought an official nintendo product, to enter a pin number that came with the product on NOE website and you got an amount of "star" points that you could exchange for ringtones, wallpapers and other sort of useless crap. Then NOE anounced that we could trafer our stars to Wii points( far more rewarding) and we are waiting to this day. A nintendo fan that did use the star system had an average of 10.000 point. so if they go for a 2:1 exchange thats a free 5000 wii point card to spend.

Edit:Crap! Third strike, i'm out!

I think Europeans cry to much about STARS. We don't get anything like that in the states. The closest we get in you can put a pin number for Nintendo games, and you'll get a Legend of Zelda game(a compliation). From then one you get free subsriptions to Nintendo Power. Sure, sounds good, but who reallky needs that much NP.

Only game i ever saw on stars was Age of Empire for the ds. And it was always sold out. So a Zelda SE sounds good to me.

Ich kann auch ein bischen Duetsch sprechen