By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you guys think about N4G.com

Never heard of N4G.com so I don't know what I think about it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
starcraft said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
starcraft said:
If you came here to avoid far-out Sony fanboy comments, you will be sorely disappointed...........

If you came here for inane Microsoft-fanboy comments,you will love this guy.^^ =)

In Australia, people say "this guy" when attempting to make a third-person reference to themselves......

Never realized you love the 360 so much.

This is an awesome argument, like a cross cultural "I'm rubber and you're glue" thing.  It's like if someone built a middle school on the border of Australia and wherever the fuk Bleu is from and they met on the neutral playground.  

And yes, Australia is not borderred on any other country (least as far as I can remember), but whatever.

I love that website. I go there everyday for the news and flamewars. Its a pretty fast and easy way to find out what websites/magazines reviewed a game, interviews, rumors, etc. The fanboys on there are hilarious. See Ace Ventura.

i like n4g the thing is i hate how a guy named pp always bashed the ps3 saying things like i just sold me ps3 and then the next day saying i just played this game on my ps3 and it sucks

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!