By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will MSFT ever quit Japan?

They have only sold roughly 610,000 360s and the Xbox 1 was a giant gaijin monstrosity to them.  Thoughts?

Around the Network

they have sold double the numbers of original XBOX, so i dont believe Microsoft will ever leave Japan. And btw Ninja Gaiden 2 will help the overall sales...

well japan is a major market, no manufacture has won without it.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

eliasg said:
they have sold double the numbers of original XBOX, so i dont believe Microsoft will ever leave Japan. And btw Ninja Gaiden 2 will help the overall sales...

......by like 2,500,  tops.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I know the 360 sells very whack, poopy, anything you want to call it, they won't leave Japan as long as they're in the war.

They can use the little change made from Japan to use on gaming projects and exclusives while making the major dough in US and Japan.

Around the Network

oops! I meant, and I quote:

"They can use the little change made from Japan to use on gaming projects and exclusives while making the major dough in US and Others."

They've already doubled what their last machine sold there, at a 50-100% higher price, in about half the time. So no, not a chance.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

MicroSoft wishes it knew how to quit Japan.

eliasg said:

Wake up... NOTHING will help the 360 in japan, look at all the wonderfull JRPGs they have and NOTHING!!

They could give it away for free and still be behind the wii 

Listen to the voice of reason, then do as I say.

They've grown since last generation. BUt it does seem like a massive uphill battle. I hope they don't quit Japan because then all the moneyhatted JRPG's will stop :(