By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
rocketpig said:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

So playing Haze while hammered is your mission from god, lol.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Your description of the game is actually making me want to play it, if only to see for myself just how terrible it is.

Is this the kinda thing that's so bad that it's good?

This thread is awesome.

I'm also amazed that rocketpig can still type sensibly...

Blues Brothers!

CLASSIC. :p

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Words Of Wisdom said:

This thread is awesome.

I'm also amazed that rocketpig can still type sensibly...

If only you knew how often I was drunk while typing on this board... It's an innate ability of mine. I only lose the ability to spell and type when I'm so drunk that I can't even walk. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
rocketpig said:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

So playing Haze while hammered is your mission from god, lol.

The Penguin told me to do it.

@rocketpig

If after a stage or two you saw the game was too easy, why didn't you start over on hard? aren't you 'hardcore' enough to play a game for the first time on hard mode?...man, you should know better. Even the best games are ruined if played on normal, and if you're likely to go through a game just once and then trash it, it's better to play it at least on hard and be done with it.

Magnific0 said:
@rocketpig

If after a stage or two you saw the game was too easy, why didn't you start over on hard? aren't you 'hardcore' enough to play a game for the first time on hard mode?...man, you should know better. Even the best games are ruined if played on normal, and if you're likely to go through a game just once and then trash it, it's better to play it at least on hard and be done with it.

That's funny because while sober, I had a great time playing Halo on medium. I still died in the fourth hour quite a few times.

In this game, once I learned the quirks, I didn't die. Period. It's sad.

I won't start over because if a game can't beat me drunk, it's not worth playing. 

well I just came home after a whole night of drinking, and it's already 9 am here, Amsterdam time, but I'm out of sigs so I really must come with something before I go to sleep.. anyway.. good luck with HaZE

''Hadouken!''

After playing through Halo3 on *ahem* Legendary with you and Profcrab in about 5 hours, I'm excited to hear you ramble about another FPS game that I'm sure would be an absolute trainwreck for online multiplayer. You guys need to pool up and buy me a PS3 so I can play this with you and laugh the whole way through. The whole bit about Lieutenant Assface in Halo 3 made the entire (now Legendary) Playthrough of Easiness worth t for me.

(I'd totally write you a review for it if you buy me a PS3. Not that I'm pressuring you. ;) )

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.