By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is it just me or is vgchartz undertracking the ps3 completely

sony relesead there q4 earnings about a week ago and it stated than sony had sold 12.85 million ps3's by the end of march 2007

now despite this vgchartz at present for week ending 17th of may at 12.63 million now with high sales in others and high sales from the gta 4 week it seems to me the ps3 numbers should be closer to 14 million  

Around the Network

its just you

yeah, must be you

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

shipped vs sold...

Where's Sqrl with his nice little sig when you need him?

Around the Network

definitely only you.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Nope. The PS3 is underperforming. Sorry to break it to you.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Its all you buddy.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Its me. I'm sorry.

nope because in the region of others the ps3 has sold about on average 100,000 a week in others region, so the numbers should be higher yet vgchartz does not refelect this especially if u combine it with sonys march 2008 earnings of 12.85 million ps3's sold