By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I love Microsoft you tube song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGnWn5WXuCo

^Check it out people lol. Take a look at  360 fanboy, MarkMathewz other videos too. lol. 

Around the Network

We're sorry this video is no longer available.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

This album will run continuously on Starcrafts Zune, that much I know for sure.

Microsoft, I worship you. Microsoft, you are my everything, Microsoft you are my king. Lolz!

The voice actually reminds me of the people I heard speaking on Live when I had a functioning 360 for 2 weeks.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

lol what a stupid fanboy

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Gazz said:
This album will run continuously on Starcrafts Zune, that much I know for sure.

Microsoft, I worship you. Microsoft, you are my everything, Microsoft you are my king. Lolz!

The voice actually reminds me of the people I heard speaking on Live when I had a functioning 360 for 2 weeks.
He he, I own an Ipod.  It's the first music player I've owned since a Sony discman

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Some one call out GodofGta3 and Sethdub.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

he is a vgchartz user... hm... im looking at you starcraft.

PooperScooper said:
he is a vgchartz user... hm... im looking at you starcraft.

Where does it say he used VGC?

Actually, VGC is the only website I'm a member of.  I don't frequent any other game sites, fan sites or social sites.

Edit:  Wait, scratch that.  I'm on facebook. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Starcraft is MarkMathewz check out his 14 other videos on youtube. Starcraft has been spotted on youtube. lol MarkMathewz refers to VgChartz a lot and fakes the numbers lol. He also has a PS3 hate song. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/MarkMatthewz 

my computer is being slow. im trying to uploadmy picture up here to show you why i say he uses vgchartz.