By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What the?!? Resident Evil 5 Online Co-op x_X

Full game will feature jump in/jump out cooperative play.
By Kris Pigna, 05/22/2008

Enjoyed Resident Evil 4, but wished you had some company while slaughtering hordes of ravenously infected villagers? Then boy are you going to be happy to hear this: The UK mag Xbox World 360 (via sister publication GamesRadar) has a new preview of Resident Evil 5 where -- among other things -- they break the news of full online co-op throughout the entire game. The preview appears to have since been removed from GamesRadar (though links on the site still point to it), but we managed to catch all the juiciest details.

More at link: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167929

o_O Yes plz

Around the Network

Sweeeeet.  Though honestly, I'm not sure i'll ever play RE5 unless my friend gets it.  Left 4 Dead if my zombie game of choice.

that's awesome,,,,co-op >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> death match .

but seriously what the hell is wrong with his arms?it looks out of place and as big as his waste,,,i hope the tone it down abit

Did they mention if both versions will have it?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@Starcraft: Only on 360

(I lied)

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Awesome!

Not that Resident Evil wasn't full of win as is, but being able to play with someone else is full of win.

trestres said:

(I lied)

lool,,,for a sec you made him the happiest guy on the planet ,,,,he is not that much intrested in the game as he is inrtested in the console war aspect of it.

SpartanFX said:
trestres said:

(I lied)

lool,,,for a sec you made him the happiest guy on the planet ,,,,he is not that much intrested in the game as he is inrtested in the console war aspect of it.

Er, theres a console war aspect?  It's multiplatform?

As for my interest in the game?  I think I'll pick up Alone in the Dark when it hits soon, but next year Xbox 360 owners will have a tough decision to make.   Alan Wake, or RE5?  Hopefully they'll hit far enough apart that I can justify purchasing them both. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

heres are some scans from GI, dont know if they are old or not

http://www.millajforum.com/showthread.php?t=11291&page=3

scroll to about half the page