By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - a sad day for gaming, ALOT more games based on blockbuster movies.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/794/794062p1.html

Around the Network

So? Who knows we could get another Spider-man 2 or King Kong. Theres always a chance it will be good. I actually wanna see how a Saw game turns out.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Well, to me, it sounds like a step in the right direction, with producers from all those big-name games, putting real effort into movie tie-in games...

Movie tie-in games are inevitable...so they might as well make them good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

movie2game isn't bad. it depends on the devs to deliver a good game.
high profile games such as these normally suffer from deadline pushing the game to release prematurely and we ended up playing a sluggish game.

Meh, sometimes movie games are good but I have to agree that the vast majority of them are complete crap.

Around the Network

Actually from reading that, it sounds like they're not going to change the status quo anytime soon. Working on 12 games at once? Correct me if I'm wrong, but these guys are fairly new to gaming. (Even if some of their pieces are not) If you were just starting up, would you lob your new company at twelve projects at once if the group is unproven?

Maybe they have programming and developing gods in their studios, but to me it sounds like they've just whipped up a factory to pump out more crappy games. 400 million might do you well to get started, but... again, twelve projects sounds a bit much, like that investment money is going to get spread too thin too fast.

Ya the only problem I have is when people use games like Nepoleon Dynomite as a game. How will that even work. Who knows it might come out good....

PAUSE.....

NOT!!!!!!

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

lol roadkillers

if they stick to what they said in the article then maybe we'll get something good. i hope hellboy turns out good =)

Aha, there, you've hit a game-movie gem.

What is up nillaface?

In Borat: The Game, you as Borat must spread the name of your glorious country,  Kazakhstan, all around the world. Visit cities like New York, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles, as well as others outside the US (Very nice!)

Chase your companion Azamat naked through landmark hotels, and knock him out cold with a giant rubber dildo. That'll show him!

I hate me.