By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Vgchartz Amazon store ship to Australia?

I just got backpaid for work for a few shifts i didn't get paid for, and i think i am going to buy a few Wii games, since i only have Wii sports.

As the title says... does the Vgchartz Amazon store ship to Australia? or just The US?

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=amb_link_3434852_1?ie=UTF8&node=345747011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-5&pf_rd_r=0H6H2BN1MX921B23Z8G9&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=289190401&pf_rd_i=230659011

Amazon.com seems to ship thes videogames internationally. But what kind of Wii do you have? I assume you'll need PAL versions of the game, not NTSC?

Edit: Quickly glancing through the list it seems like Nintendo's own games are missing, so they might not ship those internationally.

I thought Wii games could be played anywhere, i know a guy selling American SSBB games and they work fine on PAL Wii's (I think)

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

wii is region locked i believe, and so is 360.

Ps3 is the only free one.

Oh i see, oh well... looks like i have to scavange for overpriced Australian PAL games.

Around the Network
Jessman said:
Oh i see, oh well... looks like i have to scavange for overpriced Australian PAL games.

What games do you want?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, and maybe Zelda

Aren't there some European sites shipping titles to Australia? Although with the expensive euro there probably isn't a lot to gain for you.

http://www.game.co.uk/help/shipping.aspx

They seem to ship to Australia

Jessman said:
Galaxy, Mario Kart Wii, and maybe Zelda

JB Hi-Fi has Galxy for $69 atm.  I've seen Zelda there for the same price from time to time.

They also have Mario Kart for $79 (not bad considering it just came out and the RRP is $99).

But you'll need good luck with Mario Kart.  I checked 8 stores (JB and others) and they are all sold out without any knowledge of when more will come.  I asked if I could order one at a JB and they said sure, but they couldn't guarentee i'd get one with the next shipment, as that store alone had 48 orders. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Well you could always try the Freeloader:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10v-49-en-70-2m98.html

I don't have one myself, but I was thinking about picking up to use with my JP Wii. I'm going to visit home during summer vacation, so it would be a good opportunity for me to pick up some US Wii games, while I'm there ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"