By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

Q_A_X said:
Best looking game on a console I've ever seen. By release it might look better than Crysis.

I highly doubt that seeing as crysis pushes pcs that are alot stronger than the ps3 to the limits.

Around the Network

I also wanted to say Killzone 2 really looks good, because my father has a friend how knows one of the guys at the top of guerilla, I was allowed to pay a visit, because I'm going to be a game developer too someday and I have seen and played it (but I was not allowed to play true other levels that the media did). It's really nice looking, nice textures and it plays fine (just noting really special about it) and I loved the way they made the reload animation. What really impressed me though was the tool set they had for making the game, This was actually the first time I ever say something like that, The only other company I've seen is lighthouse interactive and it really was in an other league, I don't know how in looks in other big company though. I just really wanted to give it a try (but I didn't dare asking, they were working hard and I got the idea my questions were annoying them already, there is a lot of pressure on them).

Yeah KZ2 does look good though.  Probably the second best looking console game right behind FFXIII.

(actual frame rate)

LOL

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I found some pics of the guns from Killzone2 and Crysis so you can compare them.  The Killzone2 pics are also not direct pictures like the Crysis ones so they lose lots of detail.  In this video of Killzone2 you can see the details on the gun very well, http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/18922  And these are the specs of the PC playing Crysis.  You will also need to select View image to see the pics in full detail.

-8800GTX (660core/1620shader/2100memory)
-Intel Quad Core 2,4Ghz@3,8Ghz
-4GB DDR2-8500 RAM
-Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit

Running in Dx10 Mode with most settings on "Very High" + some "Ultra High" tweaks. FPS vary alot all from 15-35 with 1650x1080 resolution.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@mrstickball

because RES 2 would kill and overshadow it merely due to brand name

RES 1 sold 3 million.....did KZ1 even cross a million?

so its not to do with quality....

Erm no, it hasnt sold 3 million YET, but when it does i will be the first to give a shout out to Nathan Hale!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

@sc957...

well we have the gun photo for you now...

BTW I agree only FF 13 will beat it in visuals..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

LOL @ Nintendo Fans. WTF you guys whining over GFX. Pull ur heads out of your ass!!! Oh they are Touch up pics, oh it's cgi... One KZ2 pixel pisses over any of the Wii-diculous gfx the Wii offers. Meh!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

@FianlSquall

Wii-diculous

WE HAVE A NEW WORD!!....Genius!

and yes I agree....Wii fans I really don't why they are whining about the grfx.....ant they get touchy when we say Mario Kart Wii should look better than its previous GC version...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Crysis? Chances are most of the crap you're getting in this thread stems from the fact that you compared the game to Crysis.

Also, does anyone else feel taht the game looks MUCH better in motion? I see these screens, and they look far worse than anything I've seen yet.

Edit: Not to say that they don't look kickass. :P