By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Penny Arcade Adventures is out: ARPG Goodness on XBLA

If your willing to fork over the price of a real game, you get a real RPG on XBLA!

Also, for those wondering, this game is the first game to break the 150mb size limit on XBLA . You heard right, it's over 150mb. More games of this nature then, should be coming to the arcade. Yay!

Maybe it's just me, but the graphics look very slick.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

looks Great
I will buy it ... if I can!

Heres a link to the PC demo for this:

http://files.filefront.com/Penny+Arcade+Adventures+Episode+1+Win+Demo/;10288756;/fileinfo.html

It looks like it could be pretty funny :D I so CAN'T get this on PS3 xD but I think it should be pretty good anyway :D

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Mr. stickball actually i just heard on X-Play that the limit was increased to +2x [350MB] i guess we'll be seeing bionic commando in 1080P afterall

Around the Network

Yes. The limit has been increased to 350MB..I posted an article about it last night.

The reason that PAA isn't on Playstation 3 is that the Torque Game Engine (which was used for PAA) does not support the PS3.

And ironically, I work for the company that makes the Torque engine. I should yell at them.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:

Rainslick?
Sorry..

Mistershine said:
mrstickball said:

Rainslick?
Sorry..

i didn't catch that until you said it.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Totally going to DL this on my PC later.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

mrstickball said:
Yes. The limit has been increased to 350MB..I posted an article about it last night.

The reason that PAA isn't on Playstation 3 is that the Torque Game Engine (which was used for PAA) does not support the PS3.

And ironically, I work for the company that makes the Torque engine. I should yell at them.

Nah it's all good :P Once the price comes down I'll be picking up a 360 sometime in the future xD I blame Sony's dumbass for not getting the Torgue engine compliant with they're box XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.