By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ghostbusters footage (PS3 build)

It's about 5 minutes of footage from a UK show on BRAVO TV.

What's interesting, but not in the video, is the use of Sixaxis for the PS3: apparently, you use it to control the trajectory of your ghost-bustin' stream.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/218841.html

Quality isn't all that great, but it gives you an idea of what they are working with. Looks promising. The multiplayer will make this a must-have.

Around the Network

Too bad the only video from that floating around was on a standard TV and luckily I can say now that it's all pre-alpha.

Ooh classic Ghostbuster music!  Yay!

I wonder if it plays the wrap-up theme of the Real Ghostbusters when you finish a level.  That would be cool!

Still, I'm kind of sad to see ghosts getting just "blown-up."  Instead of ghosts being special scary opponents, they're just run-of-the-mill grunts like in FPS games.  Is Ghostbusters just another FPS with Ghostbusters on the cover?  

One of the few games that could get me to buy a PS3. Hm. Maybe I should go for the 360 instead.

mmnin said:
One of the few games that could get me to buy a PS3. Hm. Maybe I should go for the 360 instead.

Yeah.. maybe, there is no way to know though, is there?

I hope this game delivers because a great ghostbusters game has been a dream of many for a long time. And it did seem very FPS'ish.. which I suppose it should- but I hope there are some adventure elements to it as well.

It would be great if the Blu-Ray disc included the films on the same disc for an extra amount of $.

Or atleast had the game coincide with the blu-ray release of the ghostbuster movies. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.