By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - carlos mencia: assmite

I hate Bono because I hate U2 and everyone constantly telling me how great they are, how they're the greatest band of all time, how they've remained so great for so long, and I'm sure there are other reasons I just can't remember at the moment.

Bono is trash. His band is trash. He has no talent. His music is nothing special (or even good). I hate Bono.

Around the Network

What, no mention of Dane Cook on any of these lists?

Shame on all of you.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:

Shame on all of you.

Meh, I have nothing against him.  He's an ass but he was at least good in Dan in Real Life.

twesterm said:
rocketpig said:

Shame on all of you.

Meh, I have nothing against him. He's an ass but he was at least good in Dan in Real Life.

I couldn't believe how much that movie sucked. But you're right, Cook wasn't bad in it. I actually think he might turn into a decent comic actor, even though his stand-up is atrocious.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Ugh, I think I'm going to have to cross Bobby Flay off my list and place George Lucas on it.

Around the Network

I hate Gloria stefan, Enrique Iglesias, Don Francisco.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Who is that guitar player? Esteban? anyway, my dad thinks he is a cool guy, but why is he so special?? Did he have any good songs?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I think Dane Cook and Mencia are tied for worst hack ever. The YubeTube videos of them stealing jokes are great.