By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox World 360 magazine:Splinter cell conviction delayed

here is the article guys,,,just take it with grain of salt as of now,,untill next week which is ubisoft gamer day in paris,,,,,but the latest issue of xbox 360  magazine says that the game has gone back to drawing borads and it might not be out unitll late 09 or early 2010.

http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=12912

what do you guys think?I think 2010 is really off but it might slip into mid 09 

Around the Network

WE ALL KNOWS WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!!

MULTIPLAT CONFIRMED!!!!

@pooper

how so?

PooperScooper said:

MULTIPLAT CONFIRMED!!!!

Yes it does...just like Haze or MGS4 which were delayed as well.

disolitude said:
PooperScooper said:

MULTIPLAT CONFIRMED!!!!

exactly.

Around the Network

Now I don't know if MS bought publishers rights to this so I may be completely wrong but if nothings changed from previous games then SC: Conviction stands a good chance of going multiplatform as all the others have also been multiplatform.

Personally i'm not looking forward to this installment that much. I loved CT but from what I played of DA it didn't seem nearly as good and the changes they are making to Conviction make it seem like a completely different game. Could turn out well but it's a wait and see at this point.

disolitude said:
PooperScooper said:

MULTIPLAT CONFIRMED!!!!

yea I think it still will be 360 exclusive,,,,they just want to improve the game,,,,I ve heard that the game play was "too much "like assasin's creed ,,,so abit repetitive and not that fun(same problem with assasin creed),,,so I think it's a good move to improve the game rather than releasing an assasin creed clone.

azrm2k said:
Now I don't know if MS bought publishers rights to this so I may be completely wrong but if nothings changed from previous games then SC: Conviction stands a good chance of going multiplatform as all the others have also been multiplatform.

Personally i'm not looking forward to this installment that much. I loved CT but from what I played of DA it didn't seem nearly as good and the changes they are making to Conviction make it seem like a completely different game. Could turn out well but it's a wait and see at this point.

On the upside, this game is being made by the team that did SC and CT. DA and PT were another team (and inferior games).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Its better to send it back a year or two now then release crap this year.

ouch. i was really lookin forward to it. may get MGS4 then. i need STEALTH!!!