By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
steverhcp02 said:

and obviously YOU are the one to define "normal" right?

If you aint hurtin anyone go do your thing, gay, straight, black, white, male, female bisexual, whatever, as long as youre not harming anyone i support everyone.....even those crazy wii60 folks!!!!

Actually your point of view is very similar to mine... To know what's harming, you have to define your own definition of normality and it's not difficult. No offense here. I believe most things not-normal for me is also not-normal for you. 

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
kber81 said:

Do we actually need a topic about this? Who cares? Why gays always try to show up. I can't understand it. All these parades, discrimination talk, "fashion" etc. I don't care about gays as long as I'm not forced to look at this. Would you like to be treated normally? Try to act normally.

This is a games forum after all. Close it.

If you aint hurtin anyone go do your thing, gay, straight, black, white, male, female bisexual, whatever, as long as youre not harming anyone i support everyone.....even those crazy wii60 folks!!!! 

Anyone in the above bolded category, feel free to let us know all about it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdv4wZcE88

Hmm, no I'm not gay... 

"are you a gay"

a gay what?

lol

to answer the question, no i am not "a gay"

do have a couple gay friends who btw years ago, used to be able to PULL ME THE FINEST WOMAN AROUND!

one that is my g/f now,thanks playas!

btw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GFpMb0sOaw

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I apparently throw off people's gaydar a lot. not that they think I'm gay when I'm not, or think I'm not when I am... I just make their needles spin.

And, y'know, then I *really* make their needle spin. Wowee.

Around the Network

I'm gay, what's the problem?

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

No, but I know some gay men and their are all really nice.

What I like most about them is how sensible they act if it comes to your feelings. Almost like women.

@kber81: Did you post such a comment in the "videogame crushes" thread? Or the "are there any girls on vgchartz?" I guess, no. That´s about the same here. To answer some of your questions:

- "discrimination - talk" ---> actually they were (sometimes still are) discriminated in many countries, which I think is something you shouldn´t turn a blind eye on. What some of us defend here is their videogame console of choice. If you can defend a videogame console... you should be allowed to defend yourself, too I guess...

- "fashion" ---> as far as I´m concerned you can wear the clothes you like.

- "parades" ---> again, are you annoyed of greenpeace, politicians, etc.? What they do is basically the same.

Same for me: No offense here. I just wanted to answer to your post.

Why are there people who have only a few posts in this section???

I am not gay,

But I am one hell of a Metrosexual, Yeah i like to get pedicures/manicures, massage, Day of beauty at Gene Juarez, I use lotion on my skin daily, I do not look like I am 31. Eat healthy, work out, I have a fetish for suits, and looking good 24/7. I know all the fashion designers and not ashamed to admit it. Women like metro-men.

vizunary said:
steverhcp02 said:
kber81 said:

Do we actually need a topic about this? Who cares? Why gays always try to show up. I can't understand it. All these parades, discrimination talk, "fashion" etc. I don't care about gays as long as I'm not forced to look at this. Would you like to be treated normally? Try to act normally.

This is a games forum after all. Close it.

Anyone in the above bolded category, feel free to let us know all about it ;)

Perhaps Gballzack would like to say something about that..(j/k)

Seriously though, coming out anonymously on the internet is like not coming out at all. Is what you say on real life that matters. Plus if you do it on a gaming forum, and have an xbox live account, i don't envy you.

And no, not gay.Have a few friends though. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

@dpmnymkrprez

YEEEEAH HOMEBOY!!!!

i feel you..gotta look fly 24/7!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY