By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:
Lol @ Kber81 bashing gays. Not to stereotype an ethnicity but I have heard from friends familiar with the culture that Italians are a tad more sexists and homophobic than most cultures so I give the guy a little slack, it's all he knows, 

LOL.

Around the Network

i regret posting anything on this topic...ugh

Here's a funny vid. Not bashing, just amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s

How did this thread turn though to pedophilia is beyond me.. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:

How did this thread turn though to pedophilia is beyond me..

I believe this is just beginning

ROFL... Who actually makes this videos? hahah !

SHIGSY...ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: AHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA oh boy too funny

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

There's a higher percentage of Republican Congressman that are pedophiles than Catholic priests.

I'm gay. and Christian. and a gamer. and a guy. most of my friends are straight. Most gay people are ridiculous. It's not just a part of them, it is everything they are. Like sex is their life. I'm just a guy who happens to be attracted to certain guys. So what? Not like I have to be with every guy to get back at society's ignorance.

I like games more anyway.

That family guy youtube is hilarious. That "what what" music video is embarrassing and a good example of what i'm talking about.

Girls tend to be more fun to cuddle and hold, more of a romantic experience at times. And when you're with another girl its easier to be more adventurous than it is with a guy. All in all I think most girls would prefer a guy though for obvious reasons. Either way being single isn't killing me.

stof said:
kber81 said:

I treat gays like people who smoke. I have no problem with them as long as they respect my space.

Why? Are they ejaculating in the air you breathe?

@ Roadkillers. And I just don't like prejudice. That's just my opinion. I don't think prejudiced people should die by any means they're just not my cup of tea.

And thats all I'm going to say about that.

Great post, I want to second this.

oh, and Gballzack, when I said I think you could be a lesbian you denied immediately, but here it already sounds a little different

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

My brother has been reading these post, got him liking the vgchartz, keep telling him to register, he wanted me to post this link about gays. I remember this movie....been a while since i seen it, hit play on the questions on the left
3rd and fourth dwon on the left in the questions section, then directly across from them, that guy is funny!!! My friend is actually the Nephew of R Lee ermey, got to meet him, cool guy, he is from toppenish Wa

http://www.collegeslackers.com/soundboard/full_metal_jacket