By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF? Now, Ocarina of Time slaps back!

NOW OoT just popped back to #1?!!

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

How can scores from 10 years ago change 3 times in one weekend......?

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

i can imagine hundreds of fanboys like u and me

mailing gamerankings or cub3d and crying about it

hahah

they changed it back so we can shut up

:)

By collecting 3 sacred gems and placing them on the pedestal in the temple of time and removing the master sword one is able to travel forward and backward through time dude.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

blink182 said:
By collecting 3 sacred gems and placing them on the pedestal in the temple of time and removing the master sword one is able to travel forward and backward through time dude.

Someone needs to committ a grand theft on those gems, then. 

Its due to this review by "thunderbolt"

http://www.thunderboltgames.com/reviews/article/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-review-for-n64.html

From the 12/04/08, Just been added to Gamerrankings.

Around the Network

no this review is there since a month

The reviews counted was dropped from 32 to 31.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

This is so weird. They also brought back Cubed3 review to 99% when it should be 90%.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

But it isn't up at the original number. I remember the orginal because it was 678, which is one of my lucky numbers (I love math, my lucky numbers are odd)

Now, add 1 more 10, and you get that number. This means they have taken away a review. And guess what? It isn't Cubed 3.

Also, this means that the change now hasn't just been putting a game back in, as then it would have come back to normal. Something is very odd here.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

LordTheNightKnight said:
The reviews counted was dropped from 32 to 31.

There was also an increase in the number of garbage websites accepted as eligable sitesto effect reviews. Really who ever heard of FragLand, AtomicGamer, Lawrence. It's compete bs accepting these sites as sites like IGN.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453