By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wiikey - Wii modchip allowing "region free" playback

http://www.wiikey.cn/ Specifications: Fully upgradable via DVD/disc (future proof, expect cool features to come) Direct boot of Wii backups (like originals) Direct boot of GC backups (like originals) Boots different region GC games/backups Boots different NTSC region Wii games/backupsp Supports multi-disc games Supports DVD-R and DVD+R Built-in audio fix (for games using streaming, no patch required) Stealth mode 4 wires & quick solder interface Compact design, best quality components, rock solid high speed controller Professional ESD packing More features are being worked on, and will either be included in the upcoming release or in a future upgrade that will follow the release shortly. We will upload a picture and more features within the next few days! Expected shipping date: February 7th, 2007

Around the Network

That's cool, although I wouldn't use it for anything but DVDs probably. I sure don't want Nintendo to lose money in this race...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Xzbeat said:
http://www.wiikey.cn/ Specifications: Fully upgradable via DVD/disc (future proof, expect cool features to come) Direct boot of Wii backups (like originals) Direct boot of GC backups (like originals) Boots different region GC games/backups Boots different NTSC region Wii games/backupsp Supports multi-disc games Supports DVD-R and DVD+R Built-in audio fix (for games using streaming, no patch required) Stealth mode 4 wires & quick solder interface Compact design, best quality components, rock solid high speed controller Professional ESD packing More features are being worked on, and will either be included in the upcoming release or in a future upgrade that will follow the release shortly. We will upload a picture and more features within the next few days! Expected shipping date: February 7th, 2007

That sure looks like something I can use!!1!!