By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I Just Joined the 360 Club.

XBLA gsmes you MUST own include Geo Wars, Ikaruga, E4, N+, Yaris, Pacman CE, Aegis Wing and carcassonne. And loads of others I can't think of right now.

Around the Network

Where did you get it from, I going to get one in the next month, and I currently, I am planning on getting it from amazon
for £320
Premium console, quick charge kit, wireless entertainment pack (controller, Viva Pinata, Forza 2 all for £25), Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey (+ strategy guide), Ace Combat 6

Looking at north American pricing that deal is ok...but knowing how things are more expensive in Eurpoe, that sounds like a pretty bad ass deal.

The great thing about picking up a 360 at this point is that there are so many good games from 2006 and 2007 that shouldn't be more than half the retail price of new games...

@ disolitude, I just need more time to play all these games!

@ machina, thanks, I won't be getting it right now, but I will follow your advice

Around the Network
Machina-AX said:
No problem. It takes a bit of time to work out the best deal, particularly if you buy the games individually using the best price from each site, but it certainly saves a fair bit of money to go towards an extra game or two.

Also another thing I do is check to see whether any of the sites I listed are doing discount codes. Places like Play of Game often have a monthly code which can usually be googled or searched for on game forums (I use the official european PS3 forums) and that usually gets you a few quid off as well.

Also with game, taking back games can get you some money off, and I have 1 or 2 PS3 games I might want to sell

With the discount codes, are these for members, because I am signed upto most of those sights anyway

Congratz have fun.

Machina-AX said:
Munkeh111 said:
Machina-AX said:
No problem. It takes a bit of time to work out the best deal, particularly if you buy the games individually using the best price from each site, but it certainly saves a fair bit of money to go towards an extra game or two.

Also another thing I do is check to see whether any of the sites I listed are doing discount codes. Places like Play of Game often have a monthly code which can usually be googled or searched for on game forums (I use the official european PS3 forums) and that usually gets you a few quid off as well.

Also with game, taking back games can get you some money off, and I have 1 or 2 PS3 games I might want to sell

With the discount codes, are these for members, because I am signed upto most of those sights anyway

Sometimes they are sometimes they aren't. Game, for example, tend to have a monthly code more often than not but they don't send it out to everyone. I assume they target it at specific groups.

I didn't know that about Game returns. They take Games back for cash as well don't they? Do you get more money off a new purchase from them when selling a game back to them than you would get given for the return on its own?

I think you can only return games for store credit, but sometimes they do give good deals

Comgratz on the purchase. Seems like a nice deal.

I hate you for getting such a great deal.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive