By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

10/10 dude. That was great. You could even be Leo-J younger brother.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Grey Acumen said:

hey i found this site and thing its very cool how u guys show the different sistems so i figured i'd post to let u kno about som things i noticed that could help out. it would probably be rely cool if u could see wat the sales are for the ps2 so u could kno how much longer the sistems have to go. cause then we can know wen the wars are over for this one. oh and neogaf said ur numbers are wrong, so you should probly fix that to make things much better

i jus plaed this realy neet game called super maria bros, its maed by Nintendo. why aernt they still making games, cause its realy fun even tho the grafix would be better in HD? I'm still stuck on the 1st levl, but frum wat i've seen so far, i don't think the microsoft 360 will be doing pretty good in the console wars unles they do a lot better than wat they are now. rite now i think the ds is going to win, cause it has a much bigger number of sistems sold alredy and i dont think wii can catch up with them

u guys should talk about this stuff to. wat do you think?

ioi will not be happy that you referred NeoGaf.

But now you referred NeoGaf!!!!

BANHAMMER!!!

@Op your thread still makes no sense and is riddled with spelling and bad grammar.

@rox on

ur just jalous that your threds arnt as good. hai to u 2 grey lol

lol, funny.
That must have cost you a lot of time to write like that.
Oh and rock_on: we don't ban sites on VGChartz, and that's a good thing.

Around the Network

WELCOME AMAZZIN' NOO MEMBER!!! TO OUR GLORYUS WEBSITE! WE HAVE LOTS OF MANY CHARTZ FOR YOU TO PERUSE AND JUNK. LET'S US DISCUSS THE GAMING yes! MAKE MANY GREAT THREADS AND ASK US WHO'D WINNINNING!

umh? who's winning then?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

It's been a while since I actually "lol" at something, kudos Grey kudos.

calam. whu is 'Grey kudos'?

confused ='(

Ha ha, this is a true gem. I pity the people who can't comprehend sarcasm.