By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BEST. UPDATE. YET.

Around the Network

a small single platform will be the 1st stage i make

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

HOLY HELL!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Also, because Sukurai stated that this feature is in the begining stages, this makes me think that this was one of the reasons for the release date delay. Honestly, Im glad. I'd rather wait 2 months for Stage creation, and wifi sending stages.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

naznatips said:
I predict Norfair.

I guess you can make norfair

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

I'm too shocked to update.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?)

And a stage selected from the entire daily collection will be sent from Nintendo to your Wii. A stage made by someone else will come to you over the Internet once per day!

what a fun job that will be all you do is play smash and pick the stage of the day

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

The only thing that would make this better is if you could use your own MP3s on your own stage. But I wont complain. At all. Im stunned.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

WOW.  I'm speachless.  This is just too amazing for words.

I wonder about the total number of objects available for this feature

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA