By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

No words can describe this unless there is one that means 1000X mega freakin awesome.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
No words can describe this unless there is one that means 1000X mega freakin awesome.

Jawesome?   (...no one will get that...)

Wario steals Zelda, nooo!! Zelda could have been less of a pansy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

So awesome. Maybe one of us should post a topic with all these adventure mode videos for others to see. You want to do it Ben?

Nice Avatar Upgrade, naz.

Around the Network

so this is basically the "nintendo kingdom hearts" game that people always wish came out, except it's actually incorporated into a game that's actually interesting (not an rpg).

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Thanks DonWii. I wanted a new avatar, but I obviously can't get rid of Phoenix, so I grabbed a higher quality image and did some simple photoshop work on it.

"Jawesome?"

Jaw Dropping Awesome?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That video with Wario is an epic... phugasmatron.

Sure, I'll make a new thread, was considering it anyway. It's unfair to make new threads for Mario and MGS or whatever anytime new stuff comes out, but all Smash stuff gets stuck in here, and a lot of people don't check this thread often.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )